Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support application form

You can use this application form to make a claim for

* Council Tax Support

* Housing benefit

* Second Adult Rebate

If you are claiming Universal Credit you cannot claim Housing Benefit unless you are living in Supported Accommodation. Any help you may receive with your rent will be included in your Universal Credit award. However you can continue to claim Council Tax Support. You can do so by completing this online application. For more information on Universal Credit please visit


Before you start you'll need to know:

* What benefits you already receive

* Your National Insurance number

* If you have a current claim do not use this form, please complete a change in circumstances form instead.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application